Rolling On In
Now that my portfolio is growing I am seeing earning starting to see the sales roll on in, it’s very exciting might I add. I have moved my portfolio up to 41 images and tried to get everything from signs, buildings, people, etc....basically a broad scope to see what does best and with more photos on the way I hope to continue my growth here at DT. As I have learned, time plus photos equals exposure. Feel free to take a look at my portfolio and make any comments you see fit.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget