Rolling On In
Now that my portfolio is growing I am seeing earning starting to see the sales roll on in, it’s very exciting might I add. I have moved my portfolio up to 41 images and tried to get everything from signs, buildings, people, etc....basically a broad scope to see what does best and with more photos on the way I hope to continue my growth here at DT. As I have learned, time plus photos equals exposure. Feel free to take a look at my portfolio and make any comments you see fit.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal