The Roman Numeral C… the Prefix Centi- … the Word Hundred… Yes, 100!
Good morning my dear Dreamstimers!
Indeed it was a good morning for me. I received two sweet, complimentary comments from fellow-DTers. Then, looking at the top right hand corner of my DT page, there was an increase in my earnings to date, which hinted to me that… drumrolllll…
Yes, I celebrate my 100th today! Thanks DT! Thanks to all the buyers!!!
My friend’s comment to me when I called her to share this excitement was, “I remember one of our many DT-conversations when your goal was to reach 50 uploads so you could become exclusive, now you’ve reached 100 downloads?! That’s really something.” And I say, yes, Dreamstime is really something!
Eight months ago when I first heard about DT, the first section that I visited was the Blogs--so I can “eavesdrop” on discussions here with the main goal of finding out if sales/payouts really do happen. I’m still relatively new here, but for those of my fellow-newbies who still might have doubts of when that 1st or next sales will come, just scroll through this week’s blogs and you’ll find at least two others who also celebrated their 100th. They do happen… a lot!
We are in good hands here, the editors know what they’re doing, they know what sells. Don’t take it personal if a lot of rejections come your way, look at them as a challenge and a learning tool.
I wish everyone a great day today!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective