Not known for line and verse
Am buccaneer with amoristic curse
A wayward highwayman
Bewitched and enchanted by the chase
The moment the touch the embrace
I looked into abyssal depths
Of impassioned sultry eyes
Deep pools lit by Aphrodite's moon
I, a pirate, rogue and rake
Unholy visions did I make
To shipwreck upon this
Mysterious apparitional isle
Not found on chart or bearing
written by the Redneckrenaissanceman
Photo credits: Alessia Giangrande.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success