Not known for line and verse
Am buccaneer with amoristic curse
A wayward highwayman
Bewitched and enchanted by the chase
The moment the touch the embrace
I looked into abyssal depths
Of impassioned sultry eyes
Deep pools lit by Aphrodite's moon
I, a pirate, rogue and rake
Unholy visions did I make
To shipwreck upon this
Mysterious apparitional isle
Not found on chart or bearing
written by the Redneckrenaissanceman
Photo credits: Alessia Giangrande.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?