Rome through the eyes of a Roman
Being an expat, has positives and negatives sides. One of the positives sides is that when you go back to your home town (in my case, Rome), you see it with different eyes. You are not a tourist, but at the same time you are not the person you were, when you lived there. You also see how it changes. This always gives me mixed feelings. One of these feelings is, I want to "rediscover" it. So, these few days I can spend in my beautiful home town, usually I take the scooter and together with my father, we drive around and search for good spots to take some nice pictures.
Here you can see some of them. I hope you like them.
Photo credits: DiegoFiore.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava