Royal long corridor of Beijing
Beijing is of numerous royal gardens, the long corridor is a great characteristic. On the long corridor, carved beams and painted rafter, decorative paintings, make the person too plenty for the eye to take it all in. The content drawn includes flowers long feather, personage's allusion, mountains and rivers scenery,etc.. Its artistry, appreciating is all superior.
The most representative long corridor is the long corridor of the Summer Palace, there are 728 meters completely, amounts to 273. This is the longest long corridor in the garden of China.
Photo credits: Linqong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one