Royal long corridor of Beijing
Beijing is of numerous royal gardens, the long corridor is a great characteristic. On the long corridor, carved beams and painted rafter, decorative paintings, make the person too plenty for the eye to take it all in. The content drawn includes flowers long feather, personage's allusion, mountains and rivers scenery,etc.. Its artistry, appreciating is all superior.
The most representative long corridor is the long corridor of the Summer Palace, there are 728 meters completely, amounts to 273. This is the longest long corridor in the garden of China.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs