Royal long corridor of Beijing
Beijing is of numerous royal gardens, the long corridor is a great characteristic. On the long corridor, carved beams and painted rafter, decorative paintings, make the person too plenty for the eye to take it all in. The content drawn includes flowers long feather, personage's allusion, mountains and rivers scenery,etc.. Its artistry, appreciating is all superior.
The most representative long corridor is the long corridor of the Summer Palace, there are 728 meters completely, amounts to 273. This is the longest long corridor in the garden of China.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget