Royalty Free Clipart v. Hiring a Freelance Artist
Royalty Free Clipart is great on:
- most personal and promotional uses;
- website and blog headers, magazine articles;
- promotional greeting and postcards;
- flyers, brochures;
- banner ads.
Is best to hire a freelance artist if you want:
- logo design;
- an image "taylor made" for you;
- children's books.
Different Price Tags.
Clipart is cheaper but is not exclusive, and any competitor can have access to the same images.
Clipart Licenses have restrictions on usage, always make sure you are complying with the End User Agreement.
Freelance Artists don't come cheap, but they'll deliver an exclusive image made to your specifications.
You can negotiate with the Artist and get them to transfer only the Rights you'll need.
Photo credits: Moneca1.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!