Royalty Free Clipart v. Hiring a Freelance Artist
Royalty Free Clipart is great on:
- most personal and promotional uses;
- website and blog headers, magazine articles;
- promotional greeting and postcards;
- flyers, brochures;
- banner ads.
Is best to hire a freelance artist if you want:
- logo design;
- an image "taylor made" for you;
- children's books.
Different Price Tags.
Clipart is cheaper but is not exclusive, and any competitor can have access to the same images.
Clipart Licenses have restrictions on usage, always make sure you are complying with the End User Agreement.
Freelance Artists don't come cheap, but they'll deliver an exclusive image made to your specifications.
You can negotiate with the Artist and get them to transfer only the Rights you'll need.
Photo credits: Moneca1.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster