Do you have this toy? Do you know how to solve it? What is your best record?
The Rubik's Cube was born in 1974. Same birth year as me!
For sure, you know how old am I. right? :)
Yes, since I was a child, I have owned one as a toy. During that time, I only can solve one face in same color. This few years, it became popular again in my place. I bought a 3x3 cube for my Kids, they cannot solve it , then I tried to solve it as follow the provided solution, finally, I have solved it in same colors for all six faces. and now, my best record is about 2.5 minutes.
I will going to teach my kids to solve it..
I also bought one Rubik's cube keychain in mini size (3cm)
Here is the photo:
It can be played also. Really cute!
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know