Do you have this toy? Do you know how to solve it? What is your best record?
The Rubik's Cube was born in 1974. Same birth year as me!
For sure, you know how old am I. right? :)
Yes, since I was a child, I have owned one as a toy. During that time, I only can solve one face in same color. This few years, it became popular again in my place. I bought a 3x3 cube for my Kids, they cannot solve it , then I tried to solve it as follow the provided solution, finally, I have solved it in same colors for all six faces. and now, my best record is about 2.5 minutes.
I will going to teach my kids to solve it..
I also bought one Rubik's cube keychain in mini size (3cm)
Here is the photo:
It can be played also. Really cute!
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster