Do you have this toy? Do you know how to solve it? What is your best record?
The Rubik's Cube was born in 1974. Same birth year as me!
For sure, you know how old am I. right? :)
Yes, since I was a child, I have owned one as a toy. During that time, I only can solve one face in same color. This few years, it became popular again in my place. I bought a 3x3 cube for my Kids, they cannot solve it , then I tried to solve it as follow the provided solution, finally, I have solved it in same colors for all six faces. and now, my best record is about 2.5 minutes.
I will going to teach my kids to solve it..
I also bought one Rubik's cube keychain in mini size (3cm)
Here is the photo:
It can be played also. Really cute!
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget