Do you have this toy? Do you know how to solve it? What is your best record?
The Rubik's Cube was born in 1974. Same birth year as me!
For sure, you know how old am I. right? :)
Yes, since I was a child, I have owned one as a toy. During that time, I only can solve one face in same color. This few years, it became popular again in my place. I bought a 3x3 cube for my Kids, they cannot solve it , then I tried to solve it as follow the provided solution, finally, I have solved it in same colors for all six faces. and now, my best record is about 2.5 minutes.
I will going to teach my kids to solve it..
I also bought one Rubik's cube keychain in mini size (3cm)
Here is the photo:
It can be played also. Really cute!
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success