RULES of Making a Romance Cover #001
Starting these short tips just so that in case you are making your own romance cover you can avoid these downfalls.
If it's Romance ( sweet or sexy or sizzling hot ) DO NOT put in a picture of the woods, a dog or other random image of nature or building.
ALWAYS go for something romantic, kissing couple, holding hands or if you want it tame a romantic candle lit dinner table.
NEXT... what color not to use in your TITLE.
Photo credits: Yuri_arcurs.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China