RULES of Making a Romance Cover #001
Starting these short tips just so that in case you are making your own romance cover you can avoid these downfalls.
If it's Romance ( sweet or sexy or sizzling hot ) DO NOT put in a picture of the woods, a dog or other random image of nature or building.
ALWAYS go for something romantic, kissing couple, holding hands or if you want it tame a romantic candle lit dinner table.
NEXT... what color not to use in your TITLE.
Photo credits: Yuri_arcurs.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message