Run out of ideas for new images?...Create new images with composites. - Dreamstime
Occasionally we all need to boost our creativity by doing something new or different. And we have all taken images that could do with that little bit extra to pick it up or transform it into something a bit more saleable.
Why not try combining some of your images into composites.
It’s easy, just requiring a few Photoshop selection skills, the use of Layers and a few other easily learning tools. There’s lots of instruction on the web that will teach you these skills if you don’t already have them.
Here’s a few I’ve done over the past year or so.
I hope the above examples demonstrate that making composite images is not particularly difficult. And they can add another string to your bow using images that might not make the cut in their original form.
Photo credits: Verdelho.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images