run up against the she-cat - Dreamstime
When I took a walk with my wife in Tongji University after lunch, we found a she-cat lying under a car. My wife like cats very much, so she got close to the she-cat. But it was angry and aggressive. I noticed there was also a little cat under the car. We understood why the she-cat was so aggressive, because it wanted to protect its baby. I was so lucky to catch that moment by my camera. It’s aggressive, virulent and preparing to fight anytime. It’s also a kind of maternal love. Hope they will be safe, and the little cat will grow up fast.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images