run up against the she-cat
When I took a walk with my wife in Tongji University after lunch, we found a she-cat lying under a car. My wife like cats very much, so she got close to the she-cat. But it was angry and aggressive. I noticed there was also a little cat under the car. We understood why the she-cat was so aggressive, because it wanted to protect its baby. I was so lucky to catch that moment by my camera. It’s aggressive, virulent and preparing to fight anytime. It’s also a kind of maternal love. Hope they will be safe, and the little cat will grow up fast.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon