run up against the she-cat
When I took a walk with my wife in Tongji University after lunch, we found a she-cat lying under a car. My wife like cats very much, so she got close to the she-cat. But it was angry and aggressive. I noticed there was also a little cat under the car. We understood why the she-cat was so aggressive, because it wanted to protect its baby. I was so lucky to catch that moment by my camera. It’s aggressive, virulent and preparing to fight anytime. It’s also a kind of maternal love. Hope they will be safe, and the little cat will grow up fast.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective