run up against the she-cat
When I took a walk with my wife in Tongji University after lunch, we found a she-cat lying under a car. My wife like cats very much, so she got close to the she-cat. But it was angry and aggressive. I noticed there was also a little cat under the car. We understood why the she-cat was so aggressive, because it wanted to protect its baby. I was so lucky to catch that moment by my camera. It’s aggressive, virulent and preparing to fight anytime. It’s also a kind of maternal love. Hope they will be safe, and the little cat will grow up fast.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror