From Russia with Love
From Russia with love I fly to you,
much wiser since my goodbye to
I've travelled the world
I must return from Russia with love
I've seen places, faces,
and smiled for a moment,
you haunted me so.
Still my tongue tied
would not let my love for you show
In case you'd say no.
To Russia I flew but there and then,
I suddenly knew you'd care again.
My running around is through,
I fly to you
From Russia WITH LOVE!!!!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror