Russian lens BOKEH
I've just tried russian lens JUPITER-9 and was amazed of it's specific beautiful bokeh.
Now I want to try Hellios, this thing is also pretty much great.
If you like to experiment, let's try this particular lens: Jupiter-9, Hellios and other old russian lens.
These lens are much cheaper than the new automatic lens. It has only manual fokus, so the work you are doing get's much more accurate and responsible. Moreover, it's just fun :)
You need to buy adapter and this old friend will be in your bag as a small secret of beauty :)
Here are the photos with Jupiter-9:
Photo credits: Darius Strazdas.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to