Russian lens BOKEH
I've just tried russian lens JUPITER-9 and was amazed of it's specific beautiful bokeh.
Now I want to try Hellios, this thing is also pretty much great.
If you like to experiment, let's try this particular lens: Jupiter-9, Hellios and other old russian lens.
These lens are much cheaper than the new automatic lens. It has only manual fokus, so the work you are doing get's much more accurate and responsible. Moreover, it's just fun :)
You need to buy adapter and this old friend will be in your bag as a small secret of beauty :)
Here are the photos with Jupiter-9:
Photo credits: Darius Strazdas.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking