Russian lens BOKEH
I've just tried russian lens JUPITER-9 and was amazed of it's specific beautiful bokeh.
Now I want to try Hellios, this thing is also pretty much great.
If you like to experiment, let's try this particular lens: Jupiter-9, Hellios and other old russian lens.
These lens are much cheaper than the new automatic lens. It has only manual fokus, so the work you are doing get's much more accurate and responsible. Moreover, it's just fun :)
You need to buy adapter and this old friend will be in your bag as a small secret of beauty :)
Here are the photos with Jupiter-9:
Photo credits: Darius Strazdas.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget