Real Russian winter is always snow and rather cold.
A few photos from our winter walk in the ethnographic park My Russia.
Here are presented different styles of Russian architecture in retro style. Among snowdrifts and much snow it looks very beautiful, like a real Russian winter.
Merry Christmas all friends, happy holidays and lucky photos.
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?