It's blueberry season in Michigan!
It is blueberry season in Michigan USA, and this year the cool nights and lots of rain has produced a bumper crop of the sweetest, largest blueberries I have ever seen. Picking at a friends Blueberry farm last week was so much fun with my beautiful granddaughter, but we joked that she should have been weighed before she started picking and then later on after, as I think at least a pound went into her mouth before it ever made it into her basket!
Michigan is such a wonderful spot for fresh produce, as we are right along the shores of Lake Michigan, one of the largest freshwater lakes in the USA.
The cool air off the lake and the odd weather pattern produces wonderful crops, especially for grapes, apples, blueberries, cherries and peaches.
Wineries are all over our area, and all summer long we have fun sampling wine, listening to live music on weekends, and viewing art in the vineyard.
I highly recommend visiting southwest Michigan USA!
Photo credits: Susan Sheldon.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava