It's Dreams Time!
Here I am with a new kids series: Kids & Train. I enjoy myself drawing these illustrations. I do them in a few evenings and I'm happy they've been accepted all: now I've 56 upload files in my portfolio, so... it's a great month for me (so far my acceptance ratio for november is 100%!).
What do you think about these illustrations?
Photo credits: Roberto Giovannini.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings