it's DREAMSTIME on Dreamstime
it's winter here in my city. it's boring, cold and miserable, as i am one who is originally a native of a tropical land where we have summer ,sun, sea and sand all year round.
i am not a big fan of winter. i don't even dream about white christmas, as it is a nightmare to me. lol. i just don't like anything that feels as cold as my refrigerator.
well, so what does one do in winter to beat what they call SAD, or seasonal afflicted depression?
i guess one thing to do is to dream of summer...
or you can dream of everlasting love
even though there is really no such thing as everlasting love, lol.
or you can simply make photographs for Dreamstime
about ... well, ... dreamstime !
what about you? what's your idea of dreamstime for Dreamstime?
Photo credits: , Tan510jomast.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready