It's dry, it's hot, it's cold but I like it - the desert!
I have been around some places in my life, and I was also visiting some few of the best deserts in the world.Some people don't like the desert because it's dry and hot (and cold at night).Some people prefer green tropical views or snow peaks with azure lagoons.
But let me tell you one thing - The desert is a wonderful place for photos and a great place to discover. I'm lucky enough to live in a country where you can drive 2 hours, and you find yourself in an amazing desert - The Negev and the Arava.
Not only it is a beautiful desert, in this desert you can easily find some animals like the Capra wondering around. Another amazing desert is the Atacama desert in Chile. The Atacama desert is a beautiful desert with salt, geysers, perfect volcanoes and lagoons.
Chile is very famous for Patagonia, but I think the Atacama desert is a place every tourist must visit. Arizona & Utah are also great places to see a beautiful desert.
The grand canyon of course is one of the most famous national parks in the world. But even just driving around the desert is a great experience and I have found myself stopping the car every few minutes for pictures
All you need is a good sun block, good amount of water, thick layer for the cold nights and you are good to go.
Photo credits: Noamfein.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays