It's dry, it's hot, it's cold but I like it - the desert!
I have been around some places in my life, and I was also visiting some few of the best deserts in the world.Some people don't like the desert because it's dry and hot (and cold at night).Some people prefer green tropical views or snow peaks with azure lagoons.
But let me tell you one thing - The desert is a wonderful place for photos and a great place to discover. I'm lucky enough to live in a country where you can drive 2 hours, and you find yourself in an amazing desert - The Negev and the Arava.
Not only it is a beautiful desert, in this desert you can easily find some animals like the Capra wondering around. Another amazing desert is the Atacama desert in Chile. The Atacama desert is a beautiful desert with salt, geysers, perfect volcanoes and lagoons.
Chile is very famous for Patagonia, but I think the Atacama desert is a place every tourist must visit. Arizona & Utah are also great places to see a beautiful desert.
The grand canyon of course is one of the most famous national parks in the world. But even just driving around the desert is a great experience and I have found myself stopping the car every few minutes for pictures
All you need is a good sun block, good amount of water, thick layer for the cold nights and you are good to go.
Photo credits: Noamfein.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava