It's editing time!
Severe winter has come to Ukraine, up to -25 C out there... Not quite comfortable time for shooting, and my models are sitting at warm houses and offices. I do understand those, who pack for India or Australia these days. Oh, I wish I could do the same! But no chance for me this year, so it's time to sit comfortably, grab my notebook and start editing pics from the previous photoshoots. Hello Photoshop and isolation tools! How would you spend such a frosty month? :)
Photo credits: Candybox Images.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava