It's a great morning
It is a great morning when you wake up and the most beautiful dog in the world (your own, of course) is exuberant to see you for yet another day even after six years. It doesn’t matter how you wake up, what you feel like, how you look, to this beautiful pooch. What matters to this loving creature is that your kind hands love her back.
And while she enjoys your affection, playfully rolling over and nuzzling for more, she may even try to seduce you into tossing around the toy that happens to be laying around from yesterday morning.
Yes, this is a great morning.
Photo credits: Nejron.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
Related image searches
Pets related image searches