It’s hard finding just the right words..
I love this video so much! I suggest you to watch it. It's a straordinary scene of pure and simple love!
A song can remember in every moment how much value to you has the love. How much is beautiful to try authentic feelings, how much is difficult to find again every day the simple emotions, those that make living us. Daniel Groff has not never made crazy, strabordante happening. But some of the songs (between all, “a Six miracle” of 2004) are remained imprinted in the disarming spirit of many listeners.
Photo credits: Noriko Cooper.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles