It’s hard finding just the right words..
I love this video so much! I suggest you to watch it. It's a straordinary scene of pure and simple love!
A song can remember in every moment how much value to you has the love. How much is beautiful to try authentic feelings, how much is difficult to find again every day the simple emotions, those that make living us. Daniel Groff has not never made crazy, strabordante happening. But some of the songs (between all, “a Six miracle” of 2004) are remained imprinted in the disarming spirit of many listeners.
Photo credits: Noriko Cooper.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road