It’s hard finding just the right words..
I love this video so much! I suggest you to watch it. It's a straordinary scene of pure and simple love!
A song can remember in every moment how much value to you has the love. How much is beautiful to try authentic feelings, how much is difficult to find again every day the simple emotions, those that make living us. Daniel Groff has not never made crazy, strabordante happening. But some of the songs (between all, “a Six miracle” of 2004) are remained imprinted in the disarming spirit of many listeners.
Photo credits: Noriko Cooper.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc