It's not about the money
I'm feeling very happy now!Just got a pm in CS(A popular photography forum) from another member!
"Hi, i like your shoot on the cny light up. I would like to seek your kind permission to use one of them for my 2008 desktop calender print. (qty - about 2000pcs for gifts). Do you have any objections?"
This is the 2nd time someone has asked me for permission to use my pics.The 1st time was a teacher from Greenridge primary school who asked to use my National stadium pics for a video for their Racial harmony day celebration.
Well,this time i think i'll let him use the pictures for free too.Since he's using it for gifts,i think i'll ask for a copy of the calendar then.
Some people might say im stupid to let him use for free.1 of my friend even said"will u be so stupid to miss out a $$$ chance?who know u can hoot 1 1st hand 5d or d300"
Haha nah.I'm just happy my photos are being appreciated
Photo credits: Redsun81.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars