It's not about the money
I'm feeling very happy now!Just got a pm in CS(A popular photography forum) from another member!
"Hi, i like your shoot on the cny light up. I would like to seek your kind permission to use one of them for my 2008 desktop calender print. (qty - about 2000pcs for gifts). Do you have any objections?"
This is the 2nd time someone has asked me for permission to use my pics.The 1st time was a teacher from Greenridge primary school who asked to use my National stadium pics for a video for their Racial harmony day celebration.
Well,this time i think i'll let him use the pictures for free too.Since he's using it for gifts,i think i'll ask for a copy of the calendar then.
Some people might say im stupid to let him use for free.1 of my friend even said"will u be so stupid to miss out a $$$ chance?who know u can hoot 1 1st hand 5d or d300"
Haha nah.I'm just happy my photos are being appreciated
Photo credits: Redsun81.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!