Well, it's official--spring has come. My last two articles were about spring and now it's here. Hope those who are still waiting won't have to wait much longer. I had my windows cleaned and also have gotten some colorful shots. Now if the lake will just get warm enough for a long swim-----------------
Guess I'll be back soon complaining about the heat of the summer, even though my area isn't too bad.
I love the changing seasons!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco