It's a Rough Road at first!
Geeeeezzzzz... Ok So has been a rough road here for me at dreamstime. Some really harsh rejections from the admin peeps. A super low approval rating, not many downloads, and a huge reality check. All of witch have contributed to my drive to get better and better!
For a while I'd take a photo of something decent, couldn't wait to get it home, process it, and upload it! And then the rejections started rolling in. I thought "these look really really good," but the people on the other end said otherwise.
After looking back on all of those rejections (some I thought were still kinda good), I could understand why they wern't excepted in the first place. Not good lighting, so much sharpening, not enough sharping, and the whole nine.
I've realized I need to take my time. Slow down. Enjoy the entire process of getting stock images. Theres no real rush or race. Keep it simple and let the "artistic" side of you take over. It will be a rough road for a while, but I'm sure, after some time, things will start to become a bit more natural in the way things flow.
Good Luck everyone!!
Photo credits: Manuela Klopsch.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters