It's about time
Time is always something that we should consider. It takes time to set up a scene in 3D, add the lighting, position the camera just so. Then it takes even more time to render the image at the size you want to submit. So manage your time accordingly. Break up creating the scene into manageable chunks of time. Keep lots of notes!
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars