It's time to begin with my photos
It's been a few months since I bought the Canon 400D camera. Now I have the lenses that I need, it's time to begin with my photos. I've stepped into the manual lenses, they're surprising me, through these lenses I find that I can see more beautiful things.
Old lenses are 'delicious', I love them, and enjoy taking photos with them. Just enjoy the photos. XD
Photo credits: Danielmk2.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one