When's whose birthday????
But I think, I have gone one better. My wife and I were having a nice dinner together, when I said... "I think I'll go and meet up with so-and-so tomorrow evening". She looked at me with another one of her funny looks (Isn't it wonderful? I'm going to have a whole liftime to figure out her puzzling expressions... and I seriously don't think even a lifetime is time enough).
"Ummm, why not. Haven't seen them for a while. Besides you've got your dance lesson".
"I'm not going to my lesson. I thought we could have dinner together".
"Ummm... We eat together every night."
"I thought we could eat out."
My brain is in overdrive by now... It can't be her birthday... I only forgot that a couple of months ago... can't be our anniversary... we only got married a few months ago... Surely she can't expect me to remember her friends' birthdays/anniversaries.... or her sister's....
And then it hit me... and she saw that I had finally realized what it was...
"You've just ruined my surprise for you.", she screamed.
And I found myself grovelling for her pardon once again.... I had just remembered my own birthday!!!!
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!