When's whose birthday????
But I think, I have gone one better. My wife and I were having a nice dinner together, when I said... "I think I'll go and meet up with so-and-so tomorrow evening". She looked at me with another one of her funny looks (Isn't it wonderful? I'm going to have a whole liftime to figure out her puzzling expressions... and I seriously don't think even a lifetime is time enough).
"Ummm, why not. Haven't seen them for a while. Besides you've got your dance lesson".
"I'm not going to my lesson. I thought we could have dinner together".
"Ummm... We eat together every night."
"I thought we could eat out."
My brain is in overdrive by now... It can't be her birthday... I only forgot that a couple of months ago... can't be our anniversary... we only got married a few months ago... Surely she can't expect me to remember her friends' birthdays/anniversaries.... or her sister's....
And then it hit me... and she saw that I had finally realized what it was...
"You've just ruined my surprise for you.", she screamed.
And I found myself grovelling for her pardon once again.... I had just remembered my own birthday!!!!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project