Sad Day - Dreamstime
I am sad to say that recently I was robbed of some of my camera equipment. I was relieved of my recently acquired camera bag containing some of my lenses, my D80 camera all my chargers, flash unit and Sony handycam video camera, a loss of +- R50.000-00 in Rand currency. Even sadder is the fact that I did not have these insured - and here is the lesson in this - so will not receive money back for this equipment and will have to fork out for new one's. Lesson learnt if its worth a lot to lose then insure it. I do hope that whoever stole these know what karma is and they get whats coming to them. There is some good news though, my new D700 and lens (24-85) and my 50-500mm Sigma lenses were not stolen as I could not fit them all in the same bag, so as sad as it is at least all is not lost :0) Happy days!!!
Photo credits: Kakigori.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images