Hi to everybody
only last friday I was sharing my first 100$ goal with all of you and today, after a week I'm here to share my sadness....
During last 2 months, usually I had almost 1 download each day (generally subscription DLs)... but now, once reached 100$, I had no downloads..
Result: after a week of my 100$ achievement, no other image has been sold....
I consider this thing very strange, because I read in the forum that generally dls in dreamstime are costant when you have a portfolio with few handreds of images and costant unpload (as in my case)..
Is (or has been) someone in the same situation? what can be happened?
This is my last Dls the same day reached 100$
Photo credits: Fabio Cardano.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite