Safari in Kenya
I was in Kenya for the winter holidays of New Year and I must say that was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever visited.
Here you can see up close many animals that live free in the bush: crocodiles, giraffes, baboons, eagles, cheetahs, leopards, lions, ostriches, warthogs, hippos and many more!
I personally had only my compact camera (a Canon G9), but I was able to take good pictures.
However I recommend, for those who own an SLR, a 400mm telephoto lens, but also a wide-angle (for the elephants who eat the grass by the roadside to 2 meters from your jeep!)
Do not miss the occasion to visit the village of the indigenous Africans, called Masai. In reality it is a very touristic place where they try to sell all they can... but you can do a lot of interesting photos, including children and their homes of mud and straw.
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images