Safari in Kenya
I was in Kenya for the winter holidays of New Year and I must say that was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever visited.
Here you can see up close many animals that live free in the bush: crocodiles, giraffes, baboons, eagles, cheetahs, leopards, lions, ostriches, warthogs, hippos and many more!
I personally had only my compact camera (a Canon G9), but I was able to take good pictures.
However I recommend, for those who own an SLR, a 400mm telephoto lens, but also a wide-angle (for the elephants who eat the grass by the roadside to 2 meters from your jeep!)
Do not miss the occasion to visit the village of the indigenous Africans, called Masai. In reality it is a very touristic place where they try to sell all they can... but you can do a lot of interesting photos, including children and their homes of mud and straw.
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.