SAFE ! best news i have gotten in months
photojay , who has been serving in iraq as a soldier with the US Army is safe and on his way back home !! my good friend, jay, who is my mentor in the stock world is finally on the last leg of the journey home from Iraq. Jay is one of the people i met early on in my association with Dreamstime. he has become a close friend, someone my family hears about all the time.
he writes that he will be back home on monday. his wife and four children are waiting anxiously for him to get there. i can't imagine the excitement that they could feel at this point.
after he has a chance to catch his breath, i am sure the Dreamstime community will hear from him as well.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles