As piracy has reached some photo stock sites, like many other subjects (No News!), I made many searches to see how safe DT photos are...
I know that nothing is totally safe on the net but I have noticed that DT is the photo stock site with less piracy!
As for now I can't prove it here unfortunately, but at least that was the conclusion I've reached through 3 days pirate search!
I hope I'm not mistaken...
Maybe when I reach the 50 online photos I would think seriously of turning to exclusive photographer & turn my images to exclusive ones
Feeling safer is a good feeling also!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings