And they said, 'Let it be done!'
I once owned a graphic design firm, I worked everyday on the important brands of others, I worked hard at designing projects, logos and marketing for some big companies. It came easily to me. I had no trouble informing our clients that yes, this was the best idea, and yes it is a fantastic design. I've never doubted my artistic ability, until now. Now I am getting married, all eyes are upon me, you see, everyone expects something amazing, something ground breaking, the comments "I can't wait to see your invites!" and "Your invites will be so so cool, you are doing them yourself aren't you? Oh you have to!" do nothing but make me nervous. So here I am, searching for inspiration and help, on what is turning out to be one of the hardest projects I have come across.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster