And they said, 'Let it be done!'
I once owned a graphic design firm, I worked everyday on the important brands of others, I worked hard at designing projects, logos and marketing for some big companies. It came easily to me. I had no trouble informing our clients that yes, this was the best idea, and yes it is a fantastic design. I've never doubted my artistic ability, until now. Now I am getting married, all eyes are upon me, you see, everyone expects something amazing, something ground breaking, the comments "I can't wait to see your invites!" and "Your invites will be so so cool, you are doing them yourself aren't you? Oh you have to!" do nothing but make me nervous. So here I am, searching for inspiration and help, on what is turning out to be one of the hardest projects I have come across.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project