And they said, 'Let it be done!'
I once owned a graphic design firm, I worked everyday on the important brands of others, I worked hard at designing projects, logos and marketing for some big companies. It came easily to me. I had no trouble informing our clients that yes, this was the best idea, and yes it is a fantastic design. I've never doubted my artistic ability, until now. Now I am getting married, all eyes are upon me, you see, everyone expects something amazing, something ground breaking, the comments "I can't wait to see your invites!" and "Your invites will be so so cool, you are doing them yourself aren't you? Oh you have to!" do nothing but make me nervous. So here I am, searching for inspiration and help, on what is turning out to be one of the hardest projects I have come across.
- 7 Ways to Safely Celebrate Halloween This Year
- Tips for taking Photographs with the Buyer in Mind
- What is a Property Release, and When do you Need One?
- 5 Ways to Stay Safe (and still have fun) on Halloween – 2020 Edition
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home this Year
- Danube River in Romania. Such a familiar sight
- My anniversary with the Dreamstime
- How to shoot good photos in bad weather