And they said, 'Let it be done!'
I once owned a graphic design firm, I worked everyday on the important brands of others, I worked hard at designing projects, logos and marketing for some big companies. It came easily to me. I had no trouble informing our clients that yes, this was the best idea, and yes it is a fantastic design. I've never doubted my artistic ability, until now. Now I am getting married, all eyes are upon me, you see, everyone expects something amazing, something ground breaking, the comments "I can't wait to see your invites!" and "Your invites will be so so cool, you are doing them yourself aren't you? Oh you have to!" do nothing but make me nervous. So here I am, searching for inspiration and help, on what is turning out to be one of the hardest projects I have come across.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo