Saint Valentine's Day in Russia
Saint Valentine's Day is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it is not a public holiday in most of them. The history of this holiday is well known to everybody.
Tradition of celebrating Valentine's day In Russia appeared not so long ago as Europe but that doesn't make him less popular. However, some consider it as the most romantic day on earth and the other ploy of marketers.
Some believe that this holiday is alien to Russian culture because we have our day of all lovers and this day of saints Peter and Fevronia, which is celebrated in summer. Yet most people in Russia loves Valentine's day. Love and be loved happy Valentine's day!
Photo credits: Olgabugrovskaya.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips