Saint Valentine's Day in Russia
Saint Valentine's Day is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it is not a public holiday in most of them. The history of this holiday is well known to everybody.
Tradition of celebrating Valentine's day In Russia appeared not so long ago as Europe but that doesn't make him less popular. However, some consider it as the most romantic day on earth and the other ploy of marketers.
Some believe that this holiday is alien to Russian culture because we have our day of all lovers and this day of saints Peter and Fevronia, which is celebrated in summer. Yet most people in Russia loves Valentine's day. Love and be loved happy Valentine's day!
Photo credits: Olgabugrovskaya.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite