Saint Valentine's Day in Russia
Saint Valentine's Day is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it is not a public holiday in most of them. The history of this holiday is well known to everybody.
Tradition of celebrating Valentine's day In Russia appeared not so long ago as Europe but that doesn't make him less popular. However, some consider it as the most romantic day on earth and the other ploy of marketers.
Some believe that this holiday is alien to Russian culture because we have our day of all lovers and this day of saints Peter and Fevronia, which is celebrated in summer. Yet most people in Russia loves Valentine's day. Love and be loved happy Valentine's day!
Photo credits: Olgabugrovskaya.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava