Sakura flowers in Thailand
Cherry blossom is one kind of sakura flower that is bloom every winter season in Thailand, around December-January. Especially on high mountain which located in the northern provinces such as Inthanon mountain(Chiangmai). My picture above is also taken from the Orchid Reservation Center on Inthanon mountain. Once all blossoms of cherry trees are bloom together, it is the ideal place for every couple of lovers to travel and get some sweet shots.
Photo credits: Keattikorn.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready