Sakura flowers in Thailand
Cherry blossom is one kind of sakura flower that is bloom every winter season in Thailand, around December-January. Especially on high mountain which located in the northern provinces such as Inthanon mountain(Chiangmai). My picture above is also taken from the Orchid Reservation Center on Inthanon mountain. Once all blossoms of cherry trees are bloom together, it is the ideal place for every couple of lovers to travel and get some sweet shots.
Photo credits: Keattikorn.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips