Sakura flowers in Thailand
Cherry blossom is one kind of sakura flower that is bloom every winter season in Thailand, around December-January. Especially on high mountain which located in the northern provinces such as Inthanon mountain(Chiangmai). My picture above is also taken from the Orchid Reservation Center on Inthanon mountain. Once all blossoms of cherry trees are bloom together, it is the ideal place for every couple of lovers to travel and get some sweet shots.
Photo credits: Keattikorn.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your Images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day