Sakura flowers in Thailand
Cherry blossom is one kind of sakura flower that is bloom every winter season in Thailand, around December-January. Especially on high mountain which located in the northern provinces such as Inthanon mountain(Chiangmai). My picture above is also taken from the Orchid Reservation Center on Inthanon mountain. Once all blossoms of cherry trees are bloom together, it is the ideal place for every couple of lovers to travel and get some sweet shots.
Photo credits: Keattikorn.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo