Sale, sale, sale...
I am almost 25 months on DreamsTime. My portfolio is not so big, with average monthly uploads at 23 images.
Yesterday at the end of 3rd Quarter of 2009, I had my 700th sale. All sold images from my portfolio were regular RF or Editorial license.
Today I had a very hard day at my work. At the end of day I saw big increase (for me it is big) at my earnings balance. My 701st sale occured to be Extended license (U-EL)!!! 25 credits at one time!!! What a surprise.
It took long to get that sale, but it was worth waiting!
This is THE image! My son while sitting for the first time in his bed! Maybe I should provide additional format for the image?
I wish all DreamsTimers such surprises as I had today! Extended license sale really happens!
Photo credits: Marcin Okupniak.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo