Sale, sale, sale...
I am almost 25 months on DreamsTime. My portfolio is not so big, with average monthly uploads at 23 images.
Yesterday at the end of 3rd Quarter of 2009, I had my 700th sale. All sold images from my portfolio were regular RF or Editorial license.
Today I had a very hard day at my work. At the end of day I saw big increase (for me it is big) at my earnings balance. My 701st sale occured to be Extended license (U-EL)!!! 25 credits at one time!!! What a surprise.
It took long to get that sale, but it was worth waiting!
This is THE image! My son while sitting for the first time in his bed! Maybe I should provide additional format for the image?
I wish all DreamsTimers such surprises as I had today! Extended license sale really happens!
Photo credits: Marcin Okupniak.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite