So I had my first sale today! WOOOHOOOO! A whopping $1.10 and I couldn't be happier. I almost fell out of my chair, for one thing, it was a photo that had no views and I didn't expect it to ever sell, let alone have anyone even look at it. And for another, I had almost given up hope of ever selling anything. Sharing was turning out to be the best part of my experience here on DT and I was comfy with that. But lo and behold, there popped up that little tiny amount of hope in the form of $1.10. Hey, I might not be able to buy myself a celebratory beer with it, but it's a start!!
So thank you to whomever took pity on me or actually liked it, it makes no difference to me a sale is a sale and you made my night, possibly my whole weekend!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?