When I start here in DT, the 1st year was soooooo slow, took me a year to reach 13$, imagine that!!.. Another year pass, I reach 100$ miles stone...feels great. But now , it's a lot better I reach my 200$ mark in about 3 mos...averaging about 30$ per months in sale...not bad for a beginner like me.
Here's the image that make me reach my 200$ mark:
Photo credits: Helgidinson.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy