well I have read about how sales are going up and down and how you should grow your portfolio to make it more stable and that it is seasonal for some people.
We all probably know that and should acknowledge it, but I had a best month ever in April and this month is going to be the worst in last half year, I have not sold a photo for 6 days in a row now.
Although i know theory the lack of sales still keeps me up at night thinking what could i do to change it and have another BME again.
And photography is not even paying for my gear, I have a well paid day job, but there is some magic in micro-stock that makes every dollar count like a 100$
So to all of you out there who just had a worst month ever or have not sold a photo in a week or month remember to relax, think positive and keep shooting :)
Photo credits: Alain Lacroix.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past