well I have read about how sales are going up and down and how you should grow your portfolio to make it more stable and that it is seasonal for some people.
We all probably know that and should acknowledge it, but I had a best month ever in April and this month is going to be the worst in last half year, I have not sold a photo for 6 days in a row now.
Although i know theory the lack of sales still keeps me up at night thinking what could i do to change it and have another BME again.
And photography is not even paying for my gear, I have a well paid day job, but there is some magic in micro-stock that makes every dollar count like a 100$
So to all of you out there who just had a worst month ever or have not sold a photo in a week or month remember to relax, think positive and keep shooting :)
Photo credits: Alain Lacroix.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava