Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Salmon Arm, British Columbia is a beautiful area of Canada to visit. About halfway between Banff and Vancouver it sits on the edge of Shuswap Lake, an enormous lake that supports dozens of summer activities. The area is nestled in a ring of mountains that provide wonderful photo opportunities all year long.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
New blog contest! Share with us your photo experiences while on the road and win prizes worth of $600.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
Related image searches
Travel related image searches