Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Salmon Arm, British Columbia is a beautiful area of Canada to visit. About halfway between Banff and Vancouver it sits on the edge of Shuswap Lake, an enormous lake that supports dozens of summer activities. The area is nestled in a ring of mountains that provide wonderful photo opportunities all year long.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
Related image searches
Travel related image searches