Samantabhadra Budda on Emei mountain
My wife and I visited Emei mountain in Sichuan province (south west of China) 2 years ago. Emei mountain is Samantabhadra Budda's dojo. It's 3077 meter height. It took us about 3-4 hours by schuttle bus, ropeway and on foot. Finally, we climb on the top of the mountain and I saw this budda statue with golden gloss. At that time I felt peaceful and quiet with the pure air, dark blue sky and golden budda even if I am a nullifidian. I took this picture with nikon D700 and 18-35mm lens with CPL.
Photo credits: Gongyu Wang.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to make pictures of - cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media