Samantabhadra Budda on Emei mountain
My wife and I visited Emei mountain in Sichuan province (south west of China) 2 years ago. Emei mountain is Samantabhadra Budda's dojo. It's 3077 meter height. It took us about 3-4 hours by schuttle bus, ropeway and on foot. Finally, we climb on the top of the mountain and I saw this budda statue with golden gloss. At that time I felt peaceful and quiet with the pure air, dark blue sky and golden budda even if I am a nullifidian. I took this picture with nikon D700 and 18-35mm lens with CPL.
Photo credits: Gongyu Wang.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?