Samantabhadra Budda on Emei mountain
My wife and I visited Emei mountain in Sichuan province (south west of China) 2 years ago. Emei mountain is Samantabhadra Budda's dojo. It's 3077 meter height. It took us about 3-4 hours by schuttle bus, ropeway and on foot. Finally, we climb on the top of the mountain and I saw this budda statue with golden gloss. At that time I felt peaceful and quiet with the pure air, dark blue sky and golden budda even if I am a nullifidian. I took this picture with nikon D700 and 18-35mm lens with CPL.
Photo credits: Gongyu Wang.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road