San Francisco and Los Angeles: First Batch!
Hi Everyone :)
As much as i'd have wanted to upload a greater number of pics, as of late i travelled really too much to find the time to properly edit my own photographies.
Still i've done some work from my last trip to Los Angeles and San Francisco and here are the results.
From San Francisco there's one image i love the most and it's a city hall overview taken from the Hilton in Downtown at the 47th floor. And here i got a tip for other photographers: Even if u are behind an hotel window, have a closer look at the window itself, since you may find enough space to let your lens sneak outside and take a pic like this one ;)
From Los Angeles, they are mostly editorial pics, since i was there to cover the E3, which is the biggest videogames show in the world, and i managed to take some pics from the event and from the nearby Staples Center, home of the lakers. Streets were strangely quite during those days. If you have never been there you may be curious to see those places (there's even a shot from Universal Studios City Walk)
Photo credits: Antonio Jodice.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities