San Francisco and Los Angeles: First Batch!
Hi Everyone :)
As much as i'd have wanted to upload a greater number of pics, as of late i travelled really too much to find the time to properly edit my own photographies.
Still i've done some work from my last trip to Los Angeles and San Francisco and here are the results.
From San Francisco there's one image i love the most and it's a city hall overview taken from the Hilton in Downtown at the 47th floor. And here i got a tip for other photographers: Even if u are behind an hotel window, have a closer look at the window itself, since you may find enough space to let your lens sneak outside and take a pic like this one ;)
From Los Angeles, they are mostly editorial pics, since i was there to cover the E3, which is the biggest videogames show in the world, and i managed to take some pics from the event and from the nearby Staples Center, home of the lakers. Streets were strangely quite during those days. If you have never been there you may be curious to see those places (there's even a shot from Universal Studios City Walk)
Photo credits: Antonio Jodice.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images