Sand Master at work
In October, when some Northern states are covered with snow, there is a very different view in South Padre Island, a barrier island on the Texas Gulf coast in America.
For the last 22 years, artists from all over the world came to the Sand Castle Days on South Padre Island, creating amazing sand sculptures. With the open beach as their studio, their masterpieces attract and inspire people of all ages.
With creative ideas and skillful hands, these master of sand transform piles and buckets of sand into castles,
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo