Sand Master at work
In October, when some Northern states are covered with snow, there is a very different view in South Padre Island, a barrier island on the Texas Gulf coast in America.
For the last 22 years, artists from all over the world came to the Sand Castle Days on South Padre Island, creating amazing sand sculptures. With the open beach as their studio, their masterpieces attract and inspire people of all ages.
With creative ideas and skillful hands, these master of sand transform piles and buckets of sand into castles,
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget