Sand Master at work
In October, when some Northern states are covered with snow, there is a very different view in South Padre Island, a barrier island on the Texas Gulf coast in America.
For the last 22 years, artists from all over the world came to the Sand Castle Days on South Padre Island, creating amazing sand sculptures. With the open beach as their studio, their masterpieces attract and inspire people of all ages.
With creative ideas and skillful hands, these master of sand transform piles and buckets of sand into castles,
Photo credits: Jinlide.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know