Sand Masters at work II
It is an amazing feeling to be able to witness the creation of art in progress. It is even better when the art is created outdoor, under a beautiful blue sky, by the sea.
That might be why sandcastle events are so attractive.
Building a masterpiece sandcastle is an incredible undertaking. Not only does one need to have creative vision, one also needs heavy-duty labor as well as delicate skills to make the vision into reality.
Playing with sand is serious business and the masters are very focused.
Still, like kids playing with sand, you see smiles and enjoyment while they work.
That joy is shared by many others who are fortunate enough to see their creations.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget