Sand Masters at work II
It is an amazing feeling to be able to witness the creation of art in progress. It is even better when the art is created outdoor, under a beautiful blue sky, by the sea.
That might be why sandcastle events are so attractive.
Building a masterpiece sandcastle is an incredible undertaking. Not only does one need to have creative vision, one also needs heavy-duty labor as well as delicate skills to make the vision into reality.
Playing with sand is serious business and the masters are very focused.
Still, like kids playing with sand, you see smiles and enjoyment while they work.
That joy is shared by many others who are fortunate enough to see their creations.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project