Sand Masters at work II
It is an amazing feeling to be able to witness the creation of art in progress. It is even better when the art is created outdoor, under a beautiful blue sky, by the sea.
That might be why sandcastle events are so attractive.
Building a masterpiece sandcastle is an incredible undertaking. Not only does one need to have creative vision, one also needs heavy-duty labor as well as delicate skills to make the vision into reality.
Playing with sand is serious business and the masters are very focused.
Still, like kids playing with sand, you see smiles and enjoyment while they work.
That joy is shared by many others who are fortunate enough to see their creations.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon