Sanqing Mountain is located at the northern part of Shangrao, Jiangxi Province. It's geological coordinates are 28
Sanqing Mountain is a famous mountain of Taoism and is named after ancient codes and records of Taoism. The three main peaks of Sanqing Mountain are named Yuqing-Original God, Shangqing-Spiritual Treasure God and Taiqing-Moral God respectively thus the mountain is named 'Sanqing'. The altitude of the main peak-Yujing Peak is 1816.9 meters.
Photo credits: Xiaoxu Liu.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars