Sanqing Mountain is located at the northern part of Shangrao, Jiangxi Province. It's geological coordinates are 28
Sanqing Mountain is a famous mountain of Taoism and is named after ancient codes and records of Taoism. The three main peaks of Sanqing Mountain are named Yuqing-Original God, Shangqing-Spiritual Treasure God and Taiqing-Moral God respectively thus the mountain is named 'Sanqing'. The altitude of the main peak-Yujing Peak is 1816.9 meters.
Photo credits: Xiaoxu Liu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror