Sanqing Mountain is located at the northern part of Shangrao, Jiangxi Province. It's geological coordinates are 28
Sanqing Mountain is a famous mountain of Taoism and is named after ancient codes and records of Taoism. The three main peaks of Sanqing Mountain are named Yuqing-Original God, Shangqing-Spiritual Treasure God and Taiqing-Moral God respectively thus the mountain is named 'Sanqing'. The altitude of the main peak-Yujing Peak is 1816.9 meters.
Photo credits: Xiaoxu Liu.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop