Santa Claus came earlier to me :)
Yes, yes, yes ... I'm jumping high to the sky!!!!!
I have my Christmas gift earlier! I can't belive it! I have huuuuge upgrade to my camera! It's Nikon D60 with Nikkor 18-55 and 55-200 lenses. Maybe it's not big dial for most of you ... but if you know what I was using till now - you'll see the big jump up.
OK.. now I'll make you wonder and stay unbelieving with this. I think I have not very good but acceptable portfolio. And may be you've never asked yourself what kind of camera i've used?
So here it is:
Mine was very similar to that photo - 8 MP compact Olympus camera. I think I've made great results with it. And I won't stop using it. It will stay always in my bag for some unexpected occasions.
For all newbies (as me),
don't give up if you still don't have some great camera! No matter what you're using, the big thrill is shooting and learning. Results will come. (Well you'll have a lot of rejections but either way you can't learn from your mistakes).
Here are my statistics:
8 MP compact camera - 8 months with stock photography, 8 stock sites, 200-1200 photos in portfolios in each site, almost 1000 sold files (till now), and around 2500 $ earned.
I think it's great for a compact.
But now it's time for upgrade.
Just don't lose the faith and .... have fun!!!
Merry Christmass for all of you!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden