Santa Fe Photography Workshops
It's an intense week of work. Many of the days are 12 hours long or longer. I plan to take more classes in the future, but before I do it again, I'll spend more time training for the physical part of it. We hiked slot canyons, tried to stop for a picnic one afternoon and ended up on a Bollywood movie set that was on our picnic grounds, spent an afternoon at Jackalope pottery in Santa Fe, and Shidoni foundry and sculpture garden. Much of our class time was spent learning how to improve our images using Camera Raw. October and November are amazing months for weather in Northern New Mexico and would be less exhausting than during the summer heat. The url for the website is below. It's worth checking out.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer