Satwa Guna project - Unknown VIETNAM 2012
Preparations almost finished
In the official plan of the project it is not mentioned a short stop in Italy, where we would let the newest members of the family, our two dogs
We counted the necessary equipment and I completed the accessories I didn’t have with the precious help of Robert Chirileanu, who lended me his ice crampons and his sleeping bag. He also sold me with at a very good price some beautiful Scarpa boots
We are left only to take the passports with the visas from the Embassy, where we were received with a warmth I didn’t expect. Lately, I was afraid of meeting in Vietnam the same atmosphere I’ve met in China. But the people I met at the Embassy were very nice to us. We will see on 12th july, when we would take off from Milano to Ho Chi Minh. Until then, a long road by bus is waiting for us and an improvised mountain expedition. Wish us luck!
You can follow our expedition on blog: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna2012
Or you can view the entire project on: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?