Satwa Guna project - Unknown VIETNAM 2012
Preparations almost finished
In the official plan of the project it is not mentioned a short stop in Italy, where we would let the newest members of the family, our two dogs
We counted the necessary equipment and I completed the accessories I didn’t have with the precious help of Robert Chirileanu, who lended me his ice crampons and his sleeping bag. He also sold me with at a very good price some beautiful Scarpa boots
We are left only to take the passports with the visas from the Embassy, where we were received with a warmth I didn’t expect. Lately, I was afraid of meeting in Vietnam the same atmosphere I’ve met in China. But the people I met at the Embassy were very nice to us. We will see on 12th july, when we would take off from Milano to Ho Chi Minh. Until then, a long road by bus is waiting for us and an improvised mountain expedition. Wish us luck!
You can follow our expedition on blog: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna2012
Or you can view the entire project on: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget