Satwa Guna project - Unknown VIETNAM 2012
Preparations almost finished
In the official plan of the project it is not mentioned a short stop in Italy, where we would let the newest members of the family, our two dogs
We counted the necessary equipment and I completed the accessories I didn’t have with the precious help of Robert Chirileanu, who lended me his ice crampons and his sleeping bag. He also sold me with at a very good price some beautiful Scarpa boots
We are left only to take the passports with the visas from the Embassy, where we were received with a warmth I didn’t expect. Lately, I was afraid of meeting in Vietnam the same atmosphere I’ve met in China. But the people I met at the Embassy were very nice to us. We will see on 12th july, when we would take off from Milano to Ho Chi Minh. Until then, a long road by bus is waiting for us and an improvised mountain expedition. Wish us luck!
You can follow our expedition on blog: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna2012
Or you can view the entire project on: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to