Satwa Guna project - Unknown VIETNAM 2012
Preparations almost finished
In the official plan of the project it is not mentioned a short stop in Italy, where we would let the newest members of the family, our two dogs
We counted the necessary equipment and I completed the accessories I didn’t have with the precious help of Robert Chirileanu, who lended me his ice crampons and his sleeping bag. He also sold me with at a very good price some beautiful Scarpa boots
We are left only to take the passports with the visas from the Embassy, where we were received with a warmth I didn’t expect. Lately, I was afraid of meeting in Vietnam the same atmosphere I’ve met in China. But the people I met at the Embassy were very nice to us. We will see on 12th july, when we would take off from Milano to Ho Chi Minh. Until then, a long road by bus is waiting for us and an improvised mountain expedition. Wish us luck!
You can follow our expedition on blog: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna2012
Or you can view the entire project on: http://www.photodesign.ro/satwaguna
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo