The Saudi-Pak Tower in Islamabad's Blue Area
The tower serves as a local landmark and is noted for its almost solid exterior. The beige-coloured edifice is trimmed with blue tilework in Islamic tradition, and is one of Islamabad's tallest buildings. It is known as one of the most secure buildings in Islamabad .
The Saudi Pak Tower is also hosting the head offices of some multinationals telecommunications firms.
I have been worked in Islamabad 's Blue Area for almost six months.Everyday ,I see this landmark building.There is few tall building in Islamabad,So you can see Saudi-Pak Tower from far far away and even could be seem on the Margalla Hills.
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava