The Saudi-Pak Tower in Islamabad's Blue Area
The tower serves as a local landmark and is noted for its almost solid exterior. The beige-coloured edifice is trimmed with blue tilework in Islamic tradition, and is one of Islamabad's tallest buildings. It is known as one of the most secure buildings in Islamabad .
The Saudi Pak Tower is also hosting the head offices of some multinationals telecommunications firms.
I have been worked in Islamabad 's Blue Area for almost six months.Everyday ,I see this landmark building.There is few tall building in Islamabad,So you can see Saudi-Pak Tower from far far away and even could be seem on the Margalla Hills.
Photo credits: He Yujun.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message