The Saudi-Pak Tower in Islamabad's Blue Area
The tower serves as a local landmark and is noted for its almost solid exterior. The beige-coloured edifice is trimmed with blue tilework in Islamic tradition, and is one of Islamabad's tallest buildings. It is known as one of the most secure buildings in Islamabad .
The Saudi Pak Tower is also hosting the head offices of some multinationals telecommunications firms.
I have been worked in Islamabad 's Blue Area for almost six months.Everyday ,I see this landmark building.There is few tall building in Islamabad,So you can see Saudi-Pak Tower from far far away and even could be seem on the Margalla Hills.
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget