The Saudi-Pak Tower in Islamabad's Blue Area
The tower serves as a local landmark and is noted for its almost solid exterior. The beige-coloured edifice is trimmed with blue tilework in Islamic tradition, and is one of Islamabad's tallest buildings. It is known as one of the most secure buildings in Islamabad .
The Saudi Pak Tower is also hosting the head offices of some multinationals telecommunications firms.
I have been worked in Islamabad 's Blue Area for almost six months.Everyday ,I see this landmark building.There is few tall building in Islamabad,So you can see Saudi-Pak Tower from far far away and even could be seem on the Margalla Hills.
Photo credits: He Yujun.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one