The Saudi-Pak Tower in Islamabad's Blue Area
The tower serves as a local landmark and is noted for its almost solid exterior. The beige-coloured edifice is trimmed with blue tilework in Islamic tradition, and is one of Islamabad's tallest buildings. It is known as one of the most secure buildings in Islamabad .
The Saudi Pak Tower is also hosting the head offices of some multinationals telecommunications firms.
I have been worked in Islamabad 's Blue Area for almost six months.Everyday ,I see this landmark building.There is few tall building in Islamabad,So you can see Saudi-Pak Tower from far far away and even could be seem on the Margalla Hills.
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities