Save a penguin. ( :-) )
I'm fully supportive of Dreamstime removing old images that have not had any sales after 4 years, I think that's the right thing to do and have quite happily dealt with my old images. But today one of my favourites comes up for its last thirty days. The image is from Deception Island, Antarctica and despite the 100,000 to 200,000 penguins in the colony, this little one stood out as they almost 'stood guard' watching us humans arrive on the beach.
I share this in the hope some buyer takes a liking to the little one and adds them to their collection. If not, well, at least I have a proper image of this on my wall at home. But come on, you don't want to let this little one go; one day this will be famous.
Photo credits: Derek Rogers.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.