Save a penguin. ( :-) )
I'm fully supportive of Dreamstime removing old images that have not had any sales after 4 years, I think that's the right thing to do and have quite happily dealt with my old images. But today one of my favourites comes up for its last thirty days. The image is from Deception Island, Antarctica and despite the 100,000 to 200,000 penguins in the colony, this little one stood out as they almost 'stood guard' watching us humans arrive on the beach.
I share this in the hope some buyer takes a liking to the little one and adds them to their collection. If not, well, at least I have a proper image of this on my wall at home. But come on, you don't want to let this little one go; one day this will be famous.
Photo credits: Derek Rogers.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?