Save the Roger
I think we need to turn this disturbing trend around. It's not too late. With your help we can save the Roger.
We need a local register of Rogers in your community, so if you are a Roger or you know someone named Roger please get them registered. We need to know what areas they live in, what their main diet consists of, and what condition they are in. Little is known about their actual courting and mating ritual, but it is believed to be similar to the ginger-haired in our communities.
With your help we can save the Roger for future generations.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road