Save the Roger
I think we need to turn this disturbing trend around. It's not too late. With your help we can save the Roger.
We need a local register of Rogers in your community, so if you are a Roger or you know someone named Roger please get them registered. We need to know what areas they live in, what their main diet consists of, and what condition they are in. Little is known about their actual courting and mating ritual, but it is believed to be similar to the ginger-haired in our communities.
With your help we can save the Roger for future generations.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project