Save the Roger
I think we need to turn this disturbing trend around. It's not too late. With your help we can save the Roger.
We need a local register of Rogers in your community, so if you are a Roger or you know someone named Roger please get them registered. We need to know what areas they live in, what their main diet consists of, and what condition they are in. Little is known about their actual courting and mating ritual, but it is believed to be similar to the ginger-haired in our communities.
With your help we can save the Roger for future generations.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success